1800 +Clients Served
Traffickers are denying nearly 40 million people their fundamental right to freedom, forcing them to live enslaved and toil for their exploiter’s profit.
6700 +Hotline Calls
45 +Coalition of Agencies
20 +Years in Service
Time to get involve is NOW
Traffickers did not shut down. They continue to harm people, finding ways to innovate and even capitalize on the chaos. The ratio between risk and reward is expanding in their favor. We need to turn this tide around. Many of our operations are run by volunteers. These roles include therapists, educators, counselors, self-defense instructors, attorneys, accountants, fundraisers, board members, and IT support. Join us if you are interested in helping.Get Involved
As the vulnerable become more vulnerable, we remain resolved in our pursuit of freedom for every victim of human trafficking and accountability for every trafficker.
- A 24/7 hotline in partnership with the San Diego Human Trafficking Task Force (SDHTTF).
- Emergency housing to more than 500 international/domestic survivors since 2005.
- Quality case management services for survivors of human trafficking.
Transition to Society
- Through a program of Encourage, Empower, and Excellence, BSCC motivates and provides training its clients to be self-sufficient and gain confidence on their abilities.
- Transition to the society through comprehensive program of “victim-survivor-thriver” model.
Working with Our Partners
- BSCC works collaboratively with diverse community partners addressing health, trauma, economic empowerment, and legal service providers.
NEWS & BLOG
Potential Impact of SB 357 on Human Trafficking: Concerns and Considerations
- San Diago
- Published 3 weeks ago
Recidivist Defendant Sentenced to 10 Years for Possession of Child Pornography
- San Diago
- Published 1 year ago